- NYX Glow
- NYX Tickled (has hint of gold)
- Malley Pink Perfection
- ELF Headliner
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Hi beauty bloggers. Seasons are changing soon, which means the weather will be changing as well. When the temps start to cool down, I like to use cream blushes if my skin feels and bit drier. I do tend to layer cream with a hint of powder blush because I have oily skin and I don't want it slipping off. Since I don't wear cream blushes that often, I don't want to invest a lot of money in these types of products. Here's some cream blushes that are very affordable and highly pigmented.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Hi. This is beautyundergrad with a Tip of the day. This video is to help find out your skin tone, if you are like me it was not so easy to determine because you fall between both, warm tone and cool tone. I had to actually alter my look to fit in one or the other. The nice thing is that you can be both with a few adjustments. Hope this is useful.
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Hi beauty friends. I am featuring the Urban Decay Mariposa Palette. Its an oldie but a goodie. This is a "brown eyed" palette. The colors are all complimenting to brown eyes. I recently seen many of these on eBay for less then $15.00 amazing deal. This palette is a semi 'shimmer palette. Colors are all very pigmented. We all know the quality of Urban Decay's eyeshadows are fantistic and this palette has most of there top sellers in one palette. Happy hunting, worth every penny!
Friday, August 23, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
I like to use MAC MFS to set my foundation to get a glowing, seamless look. I love the MAC MSF for that effect its great. But if you don't own it, or your a beauty on a budget here's two alternatives I found. The swatches are in this order.
- MAC MSF in light
- Wet and Wild reserve your cabana
- Physicians Formula youth code in Medium
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
I usually prefer matte bronzer to work with. But occasionally I want to use a shimmer bronzer to warm my face up. These are my favorite in my collection.
- Elf Antigua
- Hard Candy Bombshell
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess
- Benefit Bronzer Duo
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
My best Pink/Peach Blushes from my collection. All are very user friendly, easy to blend and very little shimmer if any. Cost varies from $2.99-$25.00. Fantastic for all skin tones.
- Jordana Rose Silk
- Physicians Formula Warm Happy Booster
- Tarte Magic
- Tarte Tickled
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Palmer's Cocoa Butter products are my favorite. These products claims are all facts! There lotion is a creamy formula with Vitamin E. heals and softens dry skin and soothes stretch marks and tones skin. Palmers Hair Milk with coconut oil, Vitamin E and Keratin nourishes and tames my frizzy locks. No sulfates, No parabens. Palmers lip balm has SPF helps prevent chapped lips, but heals cracked lips and wind-burned lips. Its amazing. My favorite is the swivel stick formula. Thicker then the lotion like the chap stick. I use this for everything. Its on the spot moisture. I use it for nails, toes face, lips, its even helps healing blemishes. Save yourself money. These products are all under $5.00 dollars and they truly do what they stay.
Friday, August 9, 2013
This eye shadow palette is the Kat Von D "Ladybird". It is the prefect palette for autumn and fall. I think this is a must have in your collection. So pigmented, all "matte" colors and so versatile. The possibilities are endless with this palette. I purchased it at Sephora for $36.00.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
These are my favorite highlight powders. Each one goes very well with most skin tones.
1) Tiki by Hard Candy
2) Angelic by Tarte
3) Duo kit by Benefits
4) Honeymoon by Hard Candy
5) Modern Mercury by Estee Lauder
1) Tiki is a golden color
2) Angelic is a white with gold flecks
3) Benefits white with pink flecks
4) Honeymoon is a pink color
5) Mercury is a rose gold color
Monday, August 5, 2013
I purchased NYX Matte Bronzer in Light for a natural contour look. I found it to be good for winter, but not in summer when I am a little tanner. I purchased the Medium and thought it could be just a bit darker, so then I purchase the Dark. Now that I have all 3 shades I decided to use Light for winter, Medium for Spring, and Dark for Summer. My recommendation is if you have light -medium skin tone just purchase Medium it will work best. Dark is not dark enough for dark skin. As seen in my swatch then are all very similar.
1) Light 2) Medium 3) Dark
Saturday, August 3, 2013
I really like this Victoria's Secret "Naked" palette of nude eye shadows. Similar to Urban Decay palette but half the price. Cool Tone browns, like taupe, sand, grey, beige, charcoal, black etc. The palette comes with step by step instructions on how to get the Victoria Secret Smokey Eye Look. This is a great palette to have in your collection.
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Most of you, like me, are probably wondering what the heck is a Liebster Award?
Here's the rules on how this whole thing works:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator; list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
I was nominated by a fantastic blogger named Angel Lee check out her blog http://angelleebeauty.blogspot.com
she really knows her stuff. Thank you Angel for nominating me.
these are my Liebster Award Q&A from Angel Lee
1. What's your favorite bronzer? MAC GIVE ME SUN
2. What's your favorite overall makeup brand? TARTE
3. Do you use drugstore makeup? If so, what brand do you think has been the most overlooked? ESSENCE
4. What celebrity would you say you most look to for makeup looks/inspiration? J-LO
5. Who is your favorite blogger? CANDICE MUE
6. What is something about you that most people would never guess? I LOVE the PINUP LOOK
7. Do you have any other creative outlets you enjoy besides blogging? If so, what are they? CRAFTS
8. Favorite fashion trend at the moment? NUDE SANDALS
9. Favorite piece of jewelry you wear often? CHEAT ROSE GOLD RING
10. What is your "holy-grail" mascara? REVLON 3D
11. You are stranded on a desert island and can only bring 3 makeup items; what would they be? FOUNDATION, POWDER, CONCEALER
Question for my nominees:
1. What's your favorite lipstick?
2. What's your favorite nail polish?
3. What's your favorite hair care product?
4. What's your favorite eye shadow of all time?
5. Who is your favorite blogger?
6. What is something about you that most people would never guess?
7. Favorite celebrity style?
8. Favorite fashion trend at the moment?
9. Favorite piece of jewelry you wear often?
10. What is your "holy-grail" mascara?
11. You found $30.00 dollars what do you buy?
I am featuring a simple tip today that I find very useful. A color wheel. It helps find the complementing color to anything. Examples: inner/exterior decorating, styling clothes, makeup, crafting, cake decorating etc. Endless possibilities. Check out my video link for more examples.