Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prefect Contour Bronzers

Hi beauty bloggers. I wanted to discuss bronzers. I love to contour my face. I always seem to be attracted to a matte bronzer. These are the bronzers in my collection that the reach for the most. I will list them below as swatched:
  1. MAC MFS Give Me Sun
  2. Maybelline Dream Sun Warm Tan
  3. Benefit Hoola
  4. Bare Minerals The High Drive
  5. Loreal True Match Cocoa
  6. NYC Sunny 
They're all easy to work with very blend able. All are warm tone bronzers, except Benefits Hoola is more of a cool tone shade. In my option the MAC Give me sun and Benefit Hoola are the more natural looking ones in my collection. But, that's because I have six to choose from. They are all similar in color. If you wanted to "dupe" MAC Give me Sun it would be NYC Sunny. If you want to "dupe" Benefit Hoola bronzer it would be Maybelline Dream Sun Warm Tan is very similar. Hope this post was useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment