Thursday, October 20, 2016

COLOURPOP


Hello my curvy cuties. Today I am featuring a fabulous cosmetic line called "ColourPop". This is a California base company that ships all over the world. All the makeup products are cruelty free. Many of the products are even vegan.

They have lipsticks, eye shadows, highlighters, eyeliners, brow pencils, lip liners and more. The products are so creamy and long lasting. There´re so many colors to choose from. The best thing of all is the price point. Most products are under $7.00 dollars.

FYI.. The best dupe for ColourPops magic wand is Relvon's "Just Enough Buff"

There lip products are one of my favorites. They offer ultra matte to ultra glossy, and many in between. You MUST check them out. So my curvy Cuties... Happy Shopping.

Your Beautyundergrad

coupon: 7BHUX4HZ
link: ColourPop

Follow me:

YouTube:

Twitter:

Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment