Friday, July 26, 2013

At Home Laser Hair Removal

This review is on the Tria Laser Hair Removal. I've had this machine for over a year now. I have found this machine to be effective to a curtain extent. Direction say only use on, dark hair,  light-medium skin tone, not on your face, and you must shave the area first. So, when I started this process, I thought it would to be a quick solution to my "hairy" problem. Well it wasn't. I'm still using it a year later. I started the laser on my arms first, and thought I'd work my way down. Needless to say I'm still working on my arms. I "zap" once every two weeks. I have patches of hair, but the hair is fine, lighter and very sparse. I still can't tolerate I highest setting it hurts me. There's six settings. I'm at 4 or 5 on a good day. It hurts like a epilator. So bottom line Is it worth the money. NO.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment